An artist since age four, Max Eberle entered the fine art exhibition world in 2000 in a group show, “Good & Evil” at Khoja Gallery in Arlington, Virginia. Since then he has had several solo shows from The Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C. to the hip night clubs of Hollywood, California, where he has been commissioned to create giant paintings for the Vanguard nightclub. He has sold original paintings, limited edition prints, and t-shirts featuring his work.
Official Max Eberle Art Website: maxeberleart.com
Max Eberle Career Art Exhibitions
- 2018 Group Show, Mix It Up Art Gallery, Arts Factory, Downtown Las Vegas, NV
- 2018 Launches Art Vlogs and Painting with Max Eberle shows on YouTube
- 2016 8-Ball Painting Completed and shown at Goodtimez Billiards LV & ZT8 Pool Bar LV
- 2015 Solo Show, GEISHA HOUSE Las Vegas, NV
- 2014 Solo show at Naturally Organic Las Vegas, NV
- 2013 Invited to Artwork For The Cure to auction a piece in October.
- 2009 Solo Show, Completed 4 major paintings for Vanguard LA
- Oct. 2005 – Solo Weekend Popup Show, Icons in black light. The Vanguard, Hollywood, CA.
- Sept 2004 – Solo Show “Illumination” Cinespace, Hollywood, CA.
- Fall 2003 – Solo Show, Hollywood, CA., Hollywood Billiards
- October 2002 – Solo Show, West Hollywood, CA., Cyrano
- March 2002 – Solo Show, Washington, D.C., Capital City Classic Pro Pool Tournament
- July 2001 – Joint Show, Order & Chaos with Brad Ulrich. Washington, D.C., Affinity Lab
- February 2001 – Solo Show, Washington, D.C., Olsson’s Book Store downtown
- January 2001 – Solo Show, Washington, D.C., Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts on Center Stage
- May 2000 – Good & Evil group show. Arlington, V.A., Khoja Gallery
Official Max Eberle Art Website